May 24, 2012

Currently Coveting

If you are like me, you always have a long wish list, hence my Pinterest Board titled as such. I've decided to start a new series titled "Currently Coveting" to share some of the things I am lusting after. Without further adieu....

Lisa Curran Sienna Zig Zag Bikini





And, I am still coveting a number of the necklaces from History + Industry. Especially this Miami Vice. I already bought a cuff but am really in love with this necklace. Unfortunately it is not in my budget at this moment. Too bad my birthday is not until September! Remember to enter CC25 at checkout to receive %25 off!


The giveaway for this amazing History + Industry cuff ends Thursday and the winner will be announced on Friday.  Get your entries in before it's too late. 


No comments:

Post a Comment