April 24, 2012

Random Musings II

Just like Katie's Random Musings from last week, here are some of my recent ramblings...

This website FLUFFYCO has cool organic totes like this colorful bike tote.

Bright Bike Tote $56

Did you know that Splendid (best known for their super soft cotton clothing) now makes shoes? Katie should have included this in her wedge post!

Klever Wedge $119

I recently was introduced to three new (to me) online sale sites Fab , My Habit and Joss & Main. Check them out for great deals on home goods, decor, clothing and accessories. My Habit even had MZ Wallace handbags!

For all of our prego readers...I wish they had this video baby monitor a year ago. It works with your iphone. So Cool!

Do you have state pride? If so, show it with a necklace by Maya Brenner.


Speaking of Idaho (see above), I used to have this t-shirt...and no, this is not me in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment