March 21, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Spring has sprung here in D.C.! Right in the middle of March. When most people are longing to pull out their Spring transition pieces, we've jumped right to warm weather. Recently with temperatures in the 70s and even in the 80s, the trees and flowers are in full bloom! Over the weekend I went for a nice long walk with my dear friend of Courcy Inspired Design and couldn't resist taking out my blackberry for a few shots to share with you.


On our walk we passed by this beautiful home and it got me thinking about garden parties. I'm sure this house has a great back yard to throw the perfect Spring-time fete. And with flowers in full bloom in the stores this season, I was inspired to find perfect floral party dresses.


It doesn't matter how old you are, nothing makes you feel better than a new party dress.

Shoshanna Tillie Tunisia Print Dress

Lilly Pulitzer Shailene Dress

Rachel Zoe Murray Floral Print Shirtdress

Tracy Reese Floral Print Blouson Dress

Eliza J Print Crepe de Chine Shirtdress

Annabelle Strapless Dress Belt

As you may have read here, I've added some floral to my wardrobe lately. Have you "sprung" for the trend?



No comments:

Post a Comment