March 15, 2012

DVF for Gap Kids

As I am sure many of you know, today Gap Kids launched a DVF "capsule" collection. I was really excited to get online early and make a purchase, but honestly...I am a bit underwhelmed. I realize I may take some heat for this...but no point in fibbing.

Don't get me wrong, it's cute, but $30 for shorts?


$40 for a bathing suit?

And $50 for a dress? I would pay $50 for a dress for the Mini Fashionista, but only if I really loved it!





Here are a few of the pieces from the girls collection, which I actually like a bit more, but DVF is known best for prints, and these are solids.




Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Today I thought about buying some dresses as baby gift/hoarder material but balked at the price. I don't pay $50 for my own dresses from Gap, much less one for a tiny person.

    I like the little rompers, but I can get much better deals on sale items elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete