December 15, 2011

Splurge V. Save

Last weekend when we were in Charlottesville, despite being the season of giving, I had a moment of weakness and did a little giving to myself. Dear Katie, Love Katie. I'm so thoughtful. I just couldn't pass up this gem from Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters - $59.00

What's great about this bag, other than the price, is that it's very similar to bags in the Prada Resort 2012 Collection.   

Prada Madras Shoulder Bag- $1,670

I'm sure I'll have all sorts of people on the street thinking I'm carrying Prada (I'll keep telling myself that). Despite the short-term buyer's remorse, I'm feeling pretty good about my purchase. I deserve it after my recent root canal. Everyone needs a little pick-me-up now and again. Off to do some outfit planning. How would you style my new find?

3 comments:

  1. these colorblock bags are amazing!! such great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Urban one even more! So fun and unique, great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it so cute! It was too great of a find to pass up!

    ReplyDelete