November 8, 2011

Ann Taylor Concept Store

Last night's event at D.C.'s first Ann Taylor concept store was a great way to kick off the week! The new stores, designed in partnership with S. Russell Groves architects, give you the experience of chic, luxury shopping, at one of your favorite retailers. The design has a residential feel, with homey touches like stunning crystal chandeliers, floor to ceiling mirrors, modern leather ottomans, and a clean white aesthetic. And did I mention their inventory is equally impressive? I'm not normally an Ann Taylor shopper, but let me tell you, that changes now changed last night. Here are a few highlights. See the full album on our Facebook page.


If you visit the store on Thursday from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (600 13th Street), you'll get 30% off a full price purchase! What a great deal! Thanks Ann Taylor!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! Not usually an Ann Taylor shopper, but I would interested in seeing the store. Plus, I love those sparkly belts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was an Ann Shopper, for years and years. Their clothes are generally timeless and good quality. But then their quality went down hill with the recession. Bad fabrics and the suits weren't lined. (I have found suits that are lined wear better and wrinkle less.)

    But hopefully they are spending money on the clothes in addition to the spaces they are selling them in.

    I am excited to see what they have come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the photos on Facebook. Did you end up buying anything? I'm on a shopping moratorium as well and it's been the hardest 8 days so far. Ha ha - pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments! I didn't end up buying anything, but was very impressed with their clothes. I'm not normally an Ann Taylor shopper either, but am definitely going to reconsider it as an option moving forward. Things are a-changing at Ann Taylor.

    ReplyDelete