October 20, 2011

Eye Catching

Sometimes you come across things that you just like. There's no rhyme or reason to it, they just strike your fancy. Today's post is a tribute to that feeling. Here are a few things that have caught my eye lately. I haven't bought any of them, although I have put a few on my Pinterst "Wish List," because obviously that means some day I'll get them (do you hear the sarcasm?). Clearly there isn't a theme to this random hodge podge of items, other that the commonality that they intrigue me in some way. The Dannijo cuff is really out of this world. Does anything float your boat?
Eye Catching



Expressions NYC woven clutch
$58 - nordstrom.com


Satchel handbag
$55 - modcloth.com


Dannijo cuff bangle
$128 - dannijo.com


Madewell antique jewelry
$28 - shopbop.com


2 comments:

  1. I love the clutch and the colorblocked sweater! Great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katherine! And thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete