October 6, 2011

Bathing Beauty

I am counting down the months until I will be on the beach in Mexico...it's over two, but I can feel the sun and warmth already. In preparation I decided I needed a new bathing suit (or two). After being prego last year, I am ready to wear a bikini sans bump! 

My two most recent bathing suit purchases have been from VS. They have a huge selection and most all of the suits are affordable. Where is your favorite place for bathing suit shopping?

 Victoria's Secret Striped Bikini

Victoria's Secret polka dot bikini

So just a little update as the suits arrived and only the polka dot one fits! For those of you who fall in love with the stripes of the first suit, don't order it. The fit of the bottom is terrible. Katie actually ordered the same suit (unbeknownst to me) and sent it back as well.  As for the other suit, it comes in tons of colors and patterns and is great for anyone with a small chest. The padding fits well and is flattering!

1 comment: