September 27, 2011

Tried and True

Do you have a pair of shoes that you wear at least a few times a week? For me, those are my Tory Burch Reva black quilted flats. I got them nearly four years ago, on sale (can you believe it?), and they have been my favorite for work, travel and play ever since. The good news, they still look pretty good. The bad news, they will soon be past their prime. If only TB could remake the exact shoes...

Here are a few pairs that could (do you sense the hesitation?) take their place. 





Do you have a favorite pair of shoes that are chic and comfortable that you can wear nearly everywhere? If so, please...do share!

3 comments:

  1. I also like Kelsi Dagger flats! Not too expensive (pp ~$80), but very cute and true to size. I wear the black Dumbo Ballet Flats about twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Tods ballerina flats. I bought them on ebay and could not be happier with them 2+ years later. Tods makes incredible shoes and I believe are worth every penny. Those Italians do it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions. I am not familiar with Kelsi Dagger so I will check them out. As for the Tods, yes they do make incredible shoes, and I am an ebay fantatic!

    ReplyDelete