July 27, 2011

Cardigan Wednesday - Cabinet Series

The Cabinet Series is coming to a close. On our little adventure you met Jess, Lesley, Meg, and Whit. Aren't they fabulous! I hope from each post you got a sense of their individual styles and personalities. Each and every day I'm thankful to have them in my life and am so excited to have them stand by my side when Dr. B and I get married next August (P.S. Happy Birthday to my sweet Dr. B).

I thought to put a bow on the series I'd do a post on me. I asked the girls to send me one word that they think represents my style, and the post would be inspired by those words. From Jess I got trend-isticated (you know how to work a trend, but always look sophisticated), both Meg and Whit chose Chic, and Lesley said inspired. Love my girls for being so flattering. That's what friends are for - always there to give you a little pick-me-up. 


I put together an outfit that I'd wear to work - because let's face it, that's where I spend most of my time. I actually own some variation of most of these pieces. While this is the most conservative "me" it definitely gives you a glimpse into who I am. Most importantly, thanks for coming along on this series. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have! I'd love other ideas for Cardigan Wednesday. We love to switch it up here at C&C. 


Katie of Cardigans & Couture




Diane von Furstenberg short dress
£147 - matchesfashion.com

Tory Burch merino wool cardigan
$225 - nordstrom.com

Christian Louboutin red soled high heels
£375 - net-a-porter.com

Mulberry green tote bag
$3,150 - my-wardrobe.com

Cartier watch
$4,650 - saksfifthavenue.com

Hermes bangle bracelet
$660 - usa.hermes.com

Monogrammed jewelry
$180 - maxandchloe.com

Jimmy Choo studded belt
$325 - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment