June 21, 2011

Dressy Pants

Because I'm tall, 5'10, with short in style, it often limits where and how I'm able to wear many of the dresses on the racks these days. Therefore, I'm a huge fan of wearing dresses and tunics over pants. My mom and sister sent me this great little sleeveless dress from H & M (thanks ya'll), which I wear out on the weekends by itself, but it's definitely WAY too short for work.

By throwing on a belt (Target), a navy short sleeve cardigan (Target), navy suit pants (Tahari), and some accessories, I was ready to go! If you've got a short dress that you like, try it with skinny pants, or tailored suit pants, you might just find you've got a whole new outfit. Even this Fall's designers are catching on to the trend.
















1. The Row Pre-Fall 2011 Collection
2. Calvin Klein Collection Pre-Fall 2011
3. Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2011















P.S. Check out the Facebook page later today for a picture of what I wore today - I paired a Zara dress with some black pants from H & M that I got over the weekend. "Dressy Pants" in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment