April 1, 2011

Feature Friday-Cardigan Junkie

Since I often feature other blogs and bloggers, I thought it would be fun to use Fridays to share new blogs I've come across or to remind you of some of my long standing favorites.

This week I am starting with a blog that focuses on one of my favorite topics, Cardigans. I love anything to do with a cardigan, so when I came across the blog Cardigan Junkie, I knew it was worth sharing. Cardigan Junkie is a style blog for people who love clothes and interior design. Like me, Haley appreciates a good deal and recognizes that not everyone has a fortune to spend on looking good. Check out her blog and you won't be disappointed.


Here's a chic outfit she put together on Polyvore...love the Cardigan!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww thanks for posting this Regan! I really enjoy your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete