November 10, 2009

Katie's Wish List

The first person I sent my Wish List challenge to was my identical twin sister. We have spent our entire lives wishing together. Funny that despite being identical, our top 5 wishes are not all the same. Good thing she doesn't want the Louis Vuitton trunk! I got dibs!

Katie's Wish List

1. Cartier gold tank watch




2. Hermes enamel bangles – who doesn’t love an enamel bangle…or 10!

3. Someday – but I’m in no hurry, I lust for a Carolina Herrera wedding gown!



4. A pair of Christian Louboutin Simple 100 Pumps



5. And as long as this is a wish list, Gabrielle Reece’s amazingly fit body!



Thanks sister for sharing your Wish List! Here's to getting what you wish for!

2 comments:

  1. Ditto to Gabrielle Reece's body and the Simple 100 pumps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those pumps... and wish i had a carolina h dress too! :)

    ReplyDelete