February 4, 2015

Apps We Love: Wunderlist

Do you have a love for lists as much as I do? At work I've got several going at any given time - both on paper and my computer. There's nothing more satisfying than crossing things off them. It's the little things, right?

Recently a friend and colleague (Thanks JB) introduced me to Wunderlist - an app that allows you to make and share lists with family and friends, keeping track of what needs to get done and checking it off when it does. Check it out.



We don't have kids and all the coordination and stuff that comes with it yet, and it is already making the craziness of life a little less crazy. Here are my current lists.


One is just for me (you'll notice that there are no little people next to it, which means it isn't shared). We've got a list for Costco, the regular grocery store, long-term projects for the house, and other "to do" basics. And of course you need a list of places to travel and restaurants to try. The great thing is that Dr. B can realize he needs more cream for his coffee, he puts it on the list, and next time I'm at the store I can pick it up. It's just that simple!

Here at C & C we like to find little ways to make your day better, and this is definitely one of them! Any Wunderlisters out there that are already hip to this list with tips we should know?

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this app for quite awhile now and love it too! Glad you're sharung the love for others to get to know it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete