January 24, 2018

Well Yes!

The struggle of packing a lunch 5 days a week seems to be a consistent topic of discussion amongst my mom friends. While the Mini Fashionista is overall a good, healthy eater, she goes through phases where she is quite challenging. 

I pack rice and beans, turkey meatballs, leftover pasta, etc,  but sometimes I need a quick option to go into the lunch box without much thought. Soup is that option. Finding a "healthy", low sodium canned soup option is challenging enough, and finding a soup that the Mini will eat is even more challenging. 

But, I think I found a winner. Well, Yes! 

Campbell's Well Yes! soups are made with real ingredients without MSG or artificial ingredients. While homemade soup would be healthier,  Well Yes" is a healthy and easy option for when the lunch challenge hits. I wish they were Organic, but you can't always check every box. 

So far, The Mini has given two thumbs up to the chicken noodle, the Mediterranean style wedding soup and the minestrone with kale. I've tried the chicken with wild rice and the tomato carrot bisque and thought both were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment