October 6, 2016

Do as the Duchess

If you follow the Royal news then you know that the Royal family visited Canada last week. As you know, I have a mild obsession with Kate Middleton and closely follow and highly admire her wardrobe and style. If you want a full fashion recap of their Canadian tour, Huffington Post did it nicely (here).

Instead of a summary post, I've decided to focus in on one outfit, specially one coat, the Sentaler Wrap Coat...now being called "the Kate".

Isn't it gorgeous?!?!?!?

This Canadian retailer is jumping for joy as the coat sold out within hours of these photos being released. They are now taking pre-orders for February 2017 deliveries. If my husband is reading....this coat would look so beautiful on me! wink, wink. 
It also comes in black, navy and a rose color. 



I think the black or grey would be my first choice, but really..any of them would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment