September 28, 2016

W3ll People

As you have read in recent posts, I have transitioned to using all natural beauty and skincare products.   What's exciting is that the number of natural beauty companies is increasing every day, so there are lots and lots of options.

I've been using Laura Mercier bronzer for years, and it is the last of my makeup products that is not natural. I don't like being wasteful, so I was waiting for it to be used up before I bought something new.

A few weeks ago the compact dropped on the floor, and what was left of the pressed powder cracked and broke into pieces....thus ending the life of the bronzer.

This presented the perfect opportunity to try a new, all natural bronzer. I was recently introduced to W3LL PEOPLE beauty products and decided their Bio Bronzer Powder would be my first purchase.
I've been using it for a few weeks now and really like it. I like the color (not too golden), it goes on nicely and the price is less than many other similar products. So, if you are looking to try something new, I highly recommend W3LL People. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment