January 4, 2016

Cold Weather Wear

Happy New Year readers! We are back and will do our very best to maintain our regular Monday - Friday posting. If you follow us on instagram you know we were together at home in Sun Valley, Idaho for Christmas and then Dr. B and I spent the second week in Baja with my parents. Two weeks off was PURE HEAVEN. A much needed respite from the insanity that was last year.

Sun Valley was a winter wonderland! I haven't seen that much snow since I was a kid in the 80s and we enjoyed every minute of it. I got some awesome new cold-weather wear for Christmas that was perfect for the chilly temps.

 

Santa, aka Dr. B, put this Bula beanie in my stocking. Bula makes the absolute best hats. I've got a small collection from my ski racing days and it never hurts to add a new one to the mix. And Regan gave me this adorable scarf (you can never have too many plaid blanket scarves).

 
Dr. B really took care of me with a new down coat that I've been wanting for some time. We're getting a puppy soon and this calf-length Canada Goose parka will be perfect for those late-night walks. Although the way the weather has been in D.C. lately, it doesn't look like it's going to be a really cold winter like last year. Here's to hoping! 
Canada Goose "Mystique" Coat



No comments:

Post a Comment