December 1, 2015

Black Friday Buys

Who shopped this weekend? I did! I did! And since all my shopping for others is D-O-N-E done, it only seemed right that I pick up a few things for myself. With 30% off the entire Zara site, the sale was too good to pass up. They just don't have sales that often. So here are two of the four things I bought - I can't for the life of me find the other two on the site (maybe they sold out?). If they make the cut I promise outfit posts in the future.

Let's start with my favorite piece. Yes, I know I already have this in camel, but it's such a staple in my wardrobe I decided I had probably get one in black too. You can never have too much of a good thing - especially when it comes to long vests and capes.

Hand Made Waistcoat

I'm really loving the idea of this sweater and hope it translates on my body. Why do things always look better on the models?!

High Neck Sweater

And while these aren't clothes, we did find the last light fixture we need for the basement remodel. This beauty from Schoolhouse Electric will be at the top of the stairs leading down to the basement. We chose the fixture in satin nickel (this is polished).

 
And we chose this grey and white hand-blown glass shade to welcome you into the space.
 

I can't wait for it to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment