December 8, 2015

All Wrapped Up

For the past few years I have used brown kraft paper and red and white baker's twine for all of my Christmas gifts, and for pretty much all of my present wrapping. But about a month ago my gigantic roll of kraft paper finally disappeared and for the first time in a few years, I was forced to do something different. 

I suppose I could have ordered another roll (thank you Amazon Prime), but I happened upon Snow & Graham, and decided to try something new this year. 

They offer a wide selection of holiday wrapping paper. Here are the prints I ordered. 



I didn't get this one, but it will definitely be on my list for next year.

They also have a great selection of everyday wrapping paper too.


And this paper is going to be my go-to for the beer loving men in my family! 

The sheets measure 20x30 inches, come rolled (for shipping) and are sold two for $6.50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment