September 29, 2015

Trina Turk 20th

Trina Turk is celebrating its 20th Anniversary. And while sometimes her prints are a bit bold for me, I've been a long-time fan of the brand. It makes me want to mix a cocktail and attend glamorous Palm Springs pool-side fetes. For the big birthday, she designed a capsule collection that is screaming my name. And while lately I've been on a minimalist kick, there's just something about a big, bold floral.
 

I would pair this oversized jacket with solids - dresses, shirts and pants...you name it. Talk about a statement piece. I'm a true believer that you can wear bold prints as long as you don't go overboard. So while I wouldn't carry this purse...


Or wear these shoes with the jacket, they would add that little extra punch to any solid-colored outfit. I'd love the shoes with a cobalt blue dress. 


Happy 20th Anniversary Trina Turk! 


No comments:

Post a Comment