June 25, 2015

C&C Tips & Tricks

It has been a very long time since I posted a video on C&C. In fact, I think this is only the second video ever! The first was all the way back in 2012 when I shared my favorite way to tie a scarf (video here). It's worth watching.

Anyway, on to today's video. I do a lot of walking and hiking and more often than not I start out with a vest or long sleeve on. It's inevitable that during my walk I become too hot and want to remove my top layer, but I've never loved having to tie it around my waist.

Today's video shares my tip/trick for taking off your top layer without having to awkwardly tie it around your waist like we did (intentionally) in the 80s. I introduced this method to two of my friends recently during walks (shout out to Anne and Amanada), and both agreed it was blog worthy! I promise you will be trying it and thanking me for sharing this amazing tip.



My dog Winston makes a cameo in the video, and you might hear some Mini Fashionista giggles in the background. Hopefully neither of them plan to charge me royalties!

No comments:

Post a Comment