December 16, 2014

What I Wore

Remember that dress I blogged about from ASOS (post here)?


Well, I ended up getting it in black, and I wore it this weekend to the Junior League of Portland Holiday Charity Gala (I am on the Board of directors). At first I was concerned that the dress was a little too va-va-va-voom for the Junior League, but with some reassurance from fellow board members, I decided to go for it. 

I didn't get too many full length shots, so here are a few photos I took in my mirror before heading out. I have to say, this dress fits me perfectly, and I felt great wearing it. Despite being so low cut, it didn't feel revealing. I did make sure to use a lot of double-sided sticky tape to keep everything in place. 


Our first stop of the night was the barre3 holiday party.

My +1 and I were definitely over dressed, but it's better to be over dressed than under-dressed, right? Doesn't he look handsome?

And finally, we ended the night at Waverley Country Club for the Junior League of Portland holiday Gala. My fellow Board members brought out their holiday best, and apparently black and red was the theme of the night. Doesn't everyone look lovely?


Another win for ASOS! Now I just need another occasion to wear this dress. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your dressing sense ids too much good. I like that beautiful dress. You also can check for these womens cashmere sweaters as they are awesome collection.

    ReplyDelete