December 2, 2014

Gift Guide- For the Outdoor Man

If you have trouble shopping for the men in your life, I thought I would give you a little help. Here is the C&C Gift Guide for the outdoor men in your life. 

This knife is a local Portland company that was actually started by my old boss from Nike. He's a true outdoorsman, so these knives are made to be used. 


Have you ever noticed that guys travel with their toiletries in the most random bags? Well, get your guy to carry his stuff in rugged style with this Dopp Kit.


I was recently introduced to this company, Howler Brothers. While they are not blood brothers, the founders re bonded by many shared callings: Surfing, fishing, paddling and the good things that come with these pursuits. Things like fire pits, really good tequila, limes, and pre-dawn coffee. If your outdoor man is into those kind of things, then this shirt and some of their other products may be just the right fit.


One of our friends has these Tretorn boots, and every time I see them I think, "those are really good looking." Apparently they are quite popular on the East coast, but I haven't seen them much here "out West." They have great women's and kid's boots too.


And lastly, if your man likes a good cooler (ice chest), and you are looking to buy the Ferrari, or more appropriately the Land Rover Defender, of cooler bags for him, then this Yeti Cooler Bag is just for him. Katie and I purchased one for our dad, and we think he's going to like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment