November 17, 2014

Trader Joe's Tricks

Happy Monday! Katie here. 

I'm a Trader Joe's shopper (blogged about some of my favorite items last year). It's amazing how much you can get for your money compared to "Whole Paycheck." I thought I'd share one of my latest Trader Joe's tricks with you. I like roasting veggies on Sundays to eat with quinoa, beans, tofu, etc. for lunch during the week. My latest obsession is taking the bag of shaved brussels sprouts, mixing in some olive oil or coconut oil spray, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper, and roasting them for about 35-30 minutes (for two bags worth) on 400 degrees. They're perfect to add to bowls or even an egg scramble. 


And while we're on the subject, you must know about Trader Joe's flowers. You can make the best arrangements for crazy cheap. This weekend I put together these berries and added some cranberries to the water for that little extra bit of festivity. Tis the season, right?


And just because you're our trusted readers, you should probably know that the holiday goodies are in stock now! I picked up my two go-tos, Joe Joe's and Candy Cane Green Tea. I bought two boxes of the tea because it's only around this time of year and it's my ABSOLUTE favorite. A perfect after-dinner sweet, and warm, treat. 


Share your favorite TJ's products with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment