November 24, 2014

Christmas Come Early

Any chance you were admiring my scarf in last week's post? Well, unfortunately it's from last season and can no longer be purchased.


Fear not! C&C loves a good challenge, and I was determined to find a similar version of this scarf for all of our readers, and specifically for my friend MM.

And of course, I did. Consider this my early Christmas present to all of you.


You can get this scarf that looks exactly the same for only $39.99 from Marley Lilly. And when you buy it, I want to see your best stripes and plaid outfit posted somewhere on social media. Don't forget to use the hashtag #cardicouturechallenge! And even better, post it on our Facebook Page or send it to us at cardicouture@gmail.com and we will post it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment