January 20, 2014

Red Carpet Rundown

Katie and I spent a busy and fun weekend here in Portland…stay tuned later this week for some photos from all of our fun! In the mean time, here is a quick recap of the red carpet from The Screen Actors Guild Awards. 

First let me start by saying that Kerry Washington usually makes fantastic fashion choices. Clearly pregnancy brain has set in and her judgement is a bit cloudy. This may be Prada, but it looks like more of a disaster to me. 


Cate Blanchett in Givenchy was pretty in pink! 

This is probably my most favorite red carpet look ever for Elisabeth Moss (in Michael Kors).

I love me some Jennifer Garner. I love her most in baggy jeans, tennis shoes and Columbia Sportswear rain jacket as she makes the rest of us feel normal, but she is pretty fabulous in Max Mara too.

While Jennifer Lawrence's Dior is a vast improvement from the Golden Globes, I am still underwhelmed. I am anxiously awaiting her Oscar gown choice…vintage Dior it will surely be!

I am sure there will be mixed reviews on Julie Bowen in Carolina Herrera. I myself like it.

Sandra Bullock has most certainly redeemed herself. Looking lovely Sandy!

And my favorite of the night, Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi. I love the lines of this dress, the color, the belt…love it all! Stunning! Simply stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment