December 23, 2013

Good Old Fashioned Story Telling

One of my favorite things about social media and the ever-increasing role of online communications in our lives is good stories. Lately it seems like every time I turn around regular people and brands alike are using all the amazing new technology to tell really incredible and inspiring stories.

There are three recently that really speak to me, and I thought I'd share them with you, on the off chance you haven't seen them.

If this first video doesn't put you in the holiday spirit, I don't know what will. Warning, I might have shed a tear or two of happiness.



As a woman in the workplace, this Pantene ad (which won't run in the U.S.) was very thought provoking. It's interesting to see brands engage on such an important conversation. They know their customers.



And last, but certainly not least, each and every woman, mother, teacher, sister, and friend should watch this. It's a lesson in kindness and standing up for yourself and what's right. Go girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment