November 26, 2013

Products We Love: Pear Tree Greetings

We're the family that sends a full page Christmas letter describing all the highlights of our year along with a photo. At my parents' house there is a wall of 30+ years of photos - including those awkward teenage years that I'd just assume forget. In my adult years I started doing my own holiday card. With so many great sites to pick from, it makes choosing just the right card easy - once you narrow it down from all the incredible options.

This year we chose Pear Tree Greetings. Not only do they have great product, but it's a really cool company. Check out this video about the amazing innovation that goes into designing the cards. 



With all the travel we did during our first year of marriage, this card was the perfect way to celebrate a great 2013.


If you haven't ordered your cards yet, I suggest you check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment