November 11, 2013

Let's Get Physical

For many, many years I was nearly 100% brand loyal to Nike. I left my job there over 3 years ago, and just in the last year I have started to branch out when it comes to my activewear apparel choices.

It takes a really great product for me to forgoe my loyalty to the swoosh, but I've found a company that has lured me in with their amazing pants...Beyond Yoga. I was first introduced to the brand at barre3 as the studio started carrying the Essential Gathered Legging.


First I bought a pair in navy....and then in this amazing neon orange color that I wore in my most recent barre3 video (check it out here). The studio also has them in grey too, but I figured a little self control was in order.

And just a few weeks ago I happened across these beauties...or should I say "brighties" on Gilt Group. They could be a total disaster, or they could be totally fabulous! For only $45 I couldn't pass them up!


Here are a few other styles that I would love to add to my workout wears!




Check out the whole collection on Beyond Yoga's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment