August 8, 2013

Products We Love

Our trip on the Salmon River started and ended in Sun Valley. With two of my fellow fashionista (and C&C readers) along for the adventure, I thought I owed them a little bit of retail therapy before dragging them out into the wild. 

After a successful stop at Consign Design, we popped in to the Brass Ranch at the Sun Valley Resort. Shortly thereafter, we all walked out with these fabulous leather and gold bracelets. It was pure luck that they had all three of our letters....unfortunately there was no "K". Sorry Katie! :( 


Good news is that Katie, and the rest of you, can order one online! The bracelets are made by designer Lisa Stewart .


Here are a few other pieces from her collection that I wouldn't mind adding to my own jewelry collection. All are priced reasonably around $100!






All of these pieces would make a lovely gift for Mother's Day, a birthday, graduation present, etc....or a I love myself present, which you all deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment