July 19, 2013

The Skimm

I've never been one for watching the news. In past years, I enjoyed eating my breakfast while watching The Today Show, but since the arrival of the Mini Fashionista we try to keep the TV off. And to be completely honest, I'm more up to date on current trends in fashion than I am in current events. It's a bit pathetic. So how do I work to improve my worldly knowledge?

Enter the skimm!



Thanks to my BFF Katie (as in my sister) for introducing me to my kind of news source. TheSkimm is a daily newsletter that simplifies the headlines for the educated professional who knows enough to know she needs more.

They do all the reading for me and then explain it with fresh editorial content, breaking down exactly what I need to know so that I don't sound like a completely out of touch idiot!

Theskimm allows me to stay in touch with everything going on in the big world while I am busy taking care of all the important things in my little world! 

Sign-up today! You won't regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment