June 28, 2013

What I Wore

Earlier this week I shared a San Francisco recap, but most of the photos were of the city and the food I consumed while walking all over it! So, I thought I would share two of my outfits from trip. This also serves as a good reminder that Serena Imports is offering a %15 discount to C&C readers until the end of the month (details here). In these photos I am wearing my Angela Caputi necklace and bracelets. Doesn't it make you want them? 

Blazer- Banana Republic (similar), Chambray shirt- Land's End Canvas, Necklace- Angela Caputi from Serena Italian Imports, Belt (it's animal print)- J Crew, White Jeans- Gap 1969 Super Skinny Skimmer, Flats- Tory Burch Quilted Quinn (similar), Watch- Nixon Camden Rose Gold

Peplum Blouse- DVF from Consign Design, Jeans- J Brand Super Skinny, Shoes- Cole Haan Wedge, Bracelets- Angela Caputi from Serena Italian Imports, Watch- Nixon Camden Rose Gold

I apologize for the poor quality photos. I did the best I could with poor light and a full length mirror! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment