May 22, 2013

Products We Love

I'm not planning on having anymore children, but these little moccasins from Freshly Picked might make me want to.....


NOPE!!! NOT HAPPENING! I may never put them on my own child, but I will certainly be buying these for all of my friends who are having babies and for any to-be nieces or nephews...no pressure Katie! They are the cutest! 


The moccasins are homemade by Susan Petersen in her home in Utah. Susan started making baby moccasins in 2009 after becoming frustrated by the lack of well-designed baby shoes. Using some scrap leather she picked up at a yard sale, she began experimenting with designs. Working at her kitchen table, on a shoestring budget, Susan created a pair of moccasins that are adorable and stay on your little person's feet!

Now if I could just place bets on how many of you are going to order a pair! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment