February 7, 2013

Trina Time

I've been a fan of Trina Turk for years. Her line is full of great patterns, bright colors, and signature prints. You aren't wearing TT if you want to go unnoticed. I recently picked up this multi-colored print long sleeve dress (on sale). It's great for the weekend or work, with or without tights, and heels or boots. Last week I wore it to work on a snowy day. 


Add a necklace (similar) and I was ready to go. 


Here are some of my favorite current Trina Turk pieces.

Flagimi Dress
Firecracker Dress
Gallery Top and Pencil Me in Skirt
Kinder Top
Sniper Top and Pistol Trouser

And you can never go wrong with her swimwear (I've often seen it at TJ Maxx).

1 comment:

  1. I love the "pencil me in skirt" and that dress you grabbed on sale is a great piece to transition through the season, very cute!

    thisiskatefunk

    ReplyDelete