February 19, 2013

"Expecting" Fashionably

While I've never been pregnant (this is not an announcement), Regan has, and so have/are lots of my friends. I look at expecting working women and think how tough it must be to look and feel good every day...especially if you are into clothes and trends.

Enter More of Me Maternity. Started by fellow Washingtonian Jessica Boulanger, this company makes clothes that women want to wear - pregnant or not! Here are some of my favorite pieces. I can guarantee that when the time comes, I'll be wearing more of More.


To top it off, Jessica doesn't just run an incredible company, she has a full-time job and three little ones at home! Oh, and did I mention she has mad style (both with clothes and interiors). To see just what I mean check out this recent feature on her on Refinery29. I'm convinced that under her amazing clothes she wears a Super Mom cape. 



No comments:

Post a Comment