December 19, 2012

What I Wore - Totally Tartan

I love the holidays. And I LOVE tartan. A co-worker wore this incredible blazer to work for our holiday lunch. I don't normally buy the same thing as my colleagues, but this was too good to pass up. I've already worn it twice in the last week. 


It isn't available online, but here are store locations nationwide. It runs a little small, so you might consider going up a size if you're broad-shouldered like me. 
And if you can't find the jacket, these might peak your plaid interest. 
C. Wonder Wool Double Logo Ballet Flats
J. Crew Red Tartan Cafe Capri
Topshop Tartan Blazer
Trina Turk Dress
J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Tartan 
Are you mad for plaid?

Today is the last day to enter our Angela Caputi giveaway. Get the details here and tomorrow we'll announce the winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment