November 26, 2012

Right on Target

Last week I visited the Bullseye Boutique (a.k.a. Target) to pick up a few necessities. I was immediately distracted, as usual, by everything that wasn't on my list.  Their holiday merchandising has really been stepped up, everything is right on trend and as always, the prices are right!

I die for these glitter smoking slippers. Only $19.99 (I should have bought them) and these hot heels were an affordable $32.99. 

Next to the women's clothes...love this gold glitter blouse and these cable knit sweaters.

They had a fantastic selection of sleepwear and accessories. I came home with this adorable sleeping mask for only $4.99. 

On to accessories with colorful socks, bright belts, adorable glasses cases and a fun printed pencil case. 

And finally, the Mini Fashionista and I had some fun in the hat section! I might be going back for one of these hats! 

I restocked my sock collection with some polka dots and stripes. I also picked up a gift for my lovely twin sister for Christmas, but I can't ruin the surprise...


If you haven't been to Target lately and are looking for fun gifts for your friends and family, or for yourself, you should go...SOON.

And, in case you missed Friday's post, Serena Italian Imports is offering 10% through the 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment