October 15, 2012

Sport-tastic Weekend!

This weekend was fit for a major sports fan...how did that become me? Friday night we bundled up for game 5 of the National League Divisional Series between the Nationals and the Cardinals. I'm not really a baseball fan, but the energy in the stadium was contagious! We had a great night, despite the Nats ending their season. Dr. B is now convinced he needs to get season tickets for baseball too. Oye!


Saturday afternoon, ready in my favorite fall uniform (boots, skinny jeans, and a jacket), we put on our road warrior hats and made the 4 hour trip up 95 to New York for Sunday's Jets game.


It was the PERFECT day for football. The sun was shining (after the clouds burned off), temps were in the low 70s, and the Jets finally showed up looking like a football team! 


Dr. B's highlight of the day was when some tailgaters with a very loud sound system gave my orange hat a "shout out," but commented that it didn't go with the Jets color scheme. I'll have to break out my green and white when we're back at the stadium in two weeks.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Can you believe it's already the middle of October?!


No comments:

Post a Comment