October 26, 2012

Sleep Tight

I love Pajamas! Long sleeve, luxiourious cotton and completely un-sexy pajamas. My favorite pair I received from Katie a few years back for Christmas. They are Tory Burch, and I love them; so much that I've worn holes through them and have had them repaired.

I am always on the hunt for new pajamas, and when I was introduced to the brand Three J NYC I was immediately smitten.  Three J NYC was founded by Alexandria (Ali) McLeod. She named the line after her siblings—sister Jamie, and brothers Jeff and John. "Pajamas were a big part of Ali's childhood. Whether it was the smell of shampoo on her and her siblings' freshly washed hair after a bath, playing in footed pajamas before bed, or waking up on weekend mornings to pancakes piled high with whipped cream, maple syrup and fresh strawberries (her mother's specialty), many of her most favorite childhood memories take place in pajamas."

Three J NYC sells online at Shopbop as well as on their website. Here are a few of my favorites.



What is your favorite kind of sleepwear?

P.S. Only a few days left to save 10% at Serena Italian Imports to get that Angela Caputi bracelet you've been dying for! Use the code "fallcardicouture"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment