September 10, 2012

Prepping for Winter

We're taking a 2 1/2 week trip to Austria, Italy and Germany this coming February. So despite the fact that it is still summer, I have winter on my mind. During my week in Sun Valley I came across these cool boots by the Canadian brand Pajar. They are the perfect blend of fashion and function, and although the print is clearly a Burberry knockoff, I still think they are pretty cute. This pair was %50 off, but unfortunately they didn't have my size.


Since I wasn't familiar with the brand, I thought I would do some online digging. Their website doesn't seem to be working, but Amazon has a wide range of Pajar products for both women and men. Here are a few of my other favorites.




Do you have a favorite boot brand? I am a Sorel girl from back in the day, and my loyalty remains, especially since they are local to Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment