August 15, 2012

Little Lady of Luxury

Last week I came across this fantastic, and kind of ridiculous, interview of Kiernan Shipka (Sally Draper from Mad Men).  Despite being 12 (and a 1/2...because that matters when you're 12), she's incredibly mature and articulate...she uses words like visionary. I don't think I even knew that word when I was 12?

I have this strange obsession with this 12 year old. Maybe it's the fact that she fills her closet with the likes of Chanel, Oscar de la Renta and Milly. I think they call that jealousy!








images via 

So chic, this little lady! Here's another story on Kiernan's closet from The Coveteur, and if you have 5 minutes to spare, check out the interview, which gives you a peek inside her closet!

 




1 comment:

  1. She's adorable. I love her style, and I think she's great on the show :)

    ReplyDelete