July 25, 2012

What I'd Wear to My Wedding

It's pretty convenient that I've got a wedding dress all lined up for the big day next month. I don't have to worry what to wear. But I do have lots of guests who will be dealing with the ever-lingering question, "What do I wear to another summer wedding?" If I was attending my own wedding as a guest, here would be a few of my top contenders. If you've got a summer wedding coming up and actually need to find a dress, all of my picks are available from Rent the Runway.

Matthew Williamson Indian Beaded Sheath
Tibi High Tea Dress
Thread Social Poppy Sweetheart Dress
I actually own this dress, so I'd be getting
a second wear out of it!
Robert Rodriguez Peony Lace Shift
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Pastel Kaleidoscope Maxi
Milly Spin the Wheel Maxi
Which is your favorite? 


2 comments:

  1. I would wear the Cynthia Vincent or the Matthew Williamson if I wasn't IN the wedding :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I wasn't home with a newborn during your wedding I would wear the Tibi or Milly... Great picks!

    ReplyDelete