July 11, 2012

There's No Place Like Consign Design

Every trip to Sun Valley requires multiple trips to Consign Design, the local designer consignment store. This place is a label lover's Mecca!! If you are a regular follower of C&C, you know that both Katie and I have had fantastic luck when shopping there, and my recent trip was no exception. I will save my fabulous finds for a later post, but in the meantime, here are some of the beautiful things I had to leave behind....sigh.....

The title of this post was inspired by these Miu Miu shoes. They made me want to click my heels together and say "there's no place like consign design, there's no place like consign design." They were a great price at $125, but at the end of the day I just couldn't justify them after my other purchases. That doesn't mean I haven't stopped dreaming about them...another sigh...




Now let's talk Chanel. These two bags were in beautiful condition and unbelievably priced below $2000. I know that still seems like a fortune, but I promise, you won't find Chanel anywhere at these prices.

This one was purchased after these photos were taken.

Didn't it suit me well?

As of my last visit, this one was still waiting for someone to give it a home. 

This Ralph Lauren jacket still had the tags on it and retailed for $498. It was priced at $200, which is very reasonable, but again, not a necessity for me. Although, it did complete my outfit perfectly!

And now for more handbags....There was also a smaller version of this Balenciaga that sold for $475. The picture makes it look more grey than the actual light blue/aqua color.

This limited edition LV (never carried) is priced at $2700, which is less than the retail price, but still a lot of money...a bit too much if you ask me. I'll take the Chanel instead. It's just luxury vinyl.
I've said it before, and I will say it again...if you are ever in Sun Valley, this should be your first stop! Or maybe you should just plan a trip! I've never walked away empty handed.

Stay tuned for a post on all my fabulous finds! 

3 comments:

  1. the miu miu shoes are AMAZING!
    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love designer consignment shops. We have a few great ones where I live, and it's always fun to go in and see what they have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have snapped those shoes up in a heartbeat! They're so unique and will never be "in style" making them never "out of style!"

    ReplyDelete