July 26, 2012

Fashionable Moving

Between the wedding, which is just about a month away, moving to a new house on Saturday, and work, blogging hasn't been a top priority for me. Thankfully I've got Regan to share in the duties! But, I did want to share with you a functional and, what I think to be, very fashionable way to move.

C & C readers, meet Repax (thanks Lesley for my introduction). Pick how many Repax plastic crates and how much recycled green wrap you need for your move, decide how long you want to keep the crates (we've got ours for 2 weeks), and on your selected day it all gets delivered to your door with labels and dollies to move them easily around your house and on moving day. Here's a picture of the crates all stacked up upon delivery.

And here are some of them packed up. They all stack neatly on top of each other. The movers are going to love us!
Since we normally write about a fashion, here's a quick shot of my outfit over the weekend when we ran out to run errands before our packing marathon started. It was rainy, a nice reprieve from the heat, and I was happy to put on a jeans! 



1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit. So simple and trendy. I like the crates being piled up. So clean and indeed you won't notice that they're actually crates. Surely the movers will love it.

    ReplyDelete