July 23, 2012

Behind the Scenes

If you haven't heard already, Target and Neiman Marcus are teaming up to launch a Holiday Collection on December 1st.  The partnership will bring together 24 CFDA designers, including some of my most favorites like Diane von Furstenberg, Jason Wu, Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta, Proenza Schouler, Tory Burch and more.  Prices will range from $7.99 to $499.99, with most items under $60 and will be available at both Target and Neiman Marcus stores on online.

I will definitely have to be at Target on December 1st to provide the C&C readers with a recap (remember the Missoni for Target launch?).

In the mean time, here is a "behind the scenes look"!


2 comments:

  1. I.AM.SO.EXCITED

    Also, I started a new giveaway this morning, and I'd love you to stop by and visit!

    xoxo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! I'm ready to do my part as the American consumer.

    ReplyDelete