May 2, 2012

The Low Down

Thanks to my friend and fellow fashionista Amy, I am now in the know about yet another fantastic lifestyle/workout brand, Solow!

Solow features great clothes to wear for working out and for kicking around town. Their prices are reasonable and the styles are chic and fun. Did I mention my friend, and Barre3 Founder, Sadie Lincoln is an ambassador! No wonder she always looks so good while working up a sweat! If I didn't have access to Nike at a discount, I would definitely be tempted by all of these pieces.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from their current online selection. I am especially in love with the ruffle pants!







1 comment:

  1. Solow is Socute, right?! Thanks for the shout out. C and C is moonlighting as b3's PR agency. :)

    Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete