April 6, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Friday Casual

With the unseasonably warm weather we had recently, it allowed me to break out some of my Spring-time apparel. No matter what season, I love gingham, and this shirt from Land's End Canvas is no exception...I own it in three colors. Layered with a utility jacket that I picked up at Sears from the Land's End line (yes, Sears) when I was getting my tire fixed this winter, navy cropped pants from Banana Republic, and nude wedges, it wasn't too shabby for a work day when I had zero meetings (never happens) and knew I wouldn't be leaving the confines of my office. 


Pulling together a layered Friday casual look from your own closet is probably not as hard as you think. I'm guessing you have already have all the pieces you need. 

Friday Casual

Button up shirt
$24 - aeropostale.com


J Crew cotton jacket
$98 - jcrew.com


J.Crew side zip pants
$90 - jcrew.com


Franco Sarto mid heels
$90 - nordstrom.com


Vince Camuto enamel bangle
$78 - zappos.com


ASOS metallic jewelry
$32 - asos.com


Gold braided belt
£7 - fashionunion.com


Don't forget to follow us on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I love Lands End. You can really find some cute pieces there. I got a super cute dress there last year that I love.
    mommysguiltypleasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete