April 18, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Eliza J

I love dresses. The are easy, look put together, and for me, are a better body-flattering option than skirts. I'm always on the hunt for great, affordable work dresses. This week I broke out an oldie-but-goodie from Eliza J that I got from Nordstrom two years ago. I love the bow and gold buttons. It's so girly, but still in a sophisticated way - and people always ask me if it's Kate Spade!
Eliza J makes cute and relatively affordable dresses for work and play. Here are a few of my favorites available online now.
Colorblock Silk Crepe de Chine Dress - $178
V-Back Silk Dress - $138
Tie Neck Maxi Dress - $158
Crochet Shift Dress - $178
Crepe de Chine Shirt Dress (comes in three colors)  - $118
Bloused Sequin Dress - $86.90 on sale! 

P.S. Don't forget to check out last week's post on Angela Caputi Bracelets (my favorite accessory!) Serena Italian imports is giving C & C readers 10% off orders through the end of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment