April 30, 2012

Weekend in Photos

Things have been crazy with my new job and wedding planning, but thanks to my iPhone and instagram, I can at least give you an update on things through snapshots. Here's a recap of my weekend in photos. 

There's no better way to start the weekend than a 6:30 a.m. Friday class at Barre3
Friday casual - Angela Caputi bracelets, J. Crew shirt, Zara blazer, Target belt, Trina Turk pants, Sam Edelman smoking shoes
Spring in Georgetown
Chilling morning walk to Barre3 on Saturday
"Sock Bun" using this hairstyling ring from H & M
Statement necklace for an event with Dr. B Saturday night
Walking on the Potomac in the Navy Yard neighborhood Sunday - who knew this area was so pretty!
My drink of choice. Orange is my favorite flavor.
I'd lounge here.
Ships ahoy!
I hope you have a great week! Don't forget you can still get 10% off on Angela Caputi chain link bracelets through the end of May! Just use the code CCSpring.



No comments:

Post a Comment